End User Terms and Conditions
The following terms are supplemental to the General Terms and shall be interpreted to complement the General Terms. Any terms capitalized but not defined herein have the meaning set forth in the General Terms.
- Officiants; Payment and Taxes. Eventlink offers the ability for representatives of schools (for example, athletic directors), to engage referees, umpires, and other sporting officials for school events (“Officiants”).
- If you are an Officiant, you acknowledge that your contact information will be shared with and available for viewing by Users of Eventlink who may want to engage you for your services. Without limiting the generality of the General Terms which require all information provided when creating an Account to be accurate, you represent and warrant that any information provided regarding your experience with officiating events, and any licensing or certification that you possess from any entity or organization is accurate and current in all respects.
- If you engage an Officiant for your event, you acknowledge and agree that Eventlink provides only a method to connect you with the Officiant. Officiants are not employed by, performing services for, or otherwise a representative, agent, or contractor of Eventlink. You agree to hold Evenlink harmless, and waive any claims you may have against Eventlink, arising from or related to the actions or inactions of any Officiant you identified or engaged through Eventlink. If you are an Officiant, you agree to hold Eventlink harmless, and waive any claims you may have against Eventlink, arising from or relating to the actions of any party who engages you for your services as an Officiant.
- Eventlink offers the opportunity for Officiants to be paid through Eventlink (“Eventlink Pay”). Eventlink Pay is provided through a third-party payment provider, Dwolla. If you use Eventlink Pay, either as a payor or payee, you acknowledge that your payment information and related information will be shared with Dwolla to the extent necessary to process your payments. You may be subject to Dwolla’s online policies and terms, which may be different from Eventlink’s policies and terms. You understand and acknowledge that you will access and manage your Dwolla account, as it relates to Eventlink Services, through Eventlink. If you have questions about Eventlink Pay, you should contact Eventlink.
- If you use Eventlink Pay, you may be charged a transaction fee for each transaction. By processing your payment, you agree and consent to the transaction fee set forth at the time of payment.
- Parents and Guardians. If you make Account in order to use the Services in a manner which may reveal personally identifiable information about a student or other individual, you represent and warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of such individual, and that you have the right to provide such personally-identifiable information about such individual.